Setting Your Air Conditioning Timer with AirTouch or ZoneTouch
Automated ON or OFF control for each zone and the AC unit itself is an important feature of both AirTouch and ZoneTouch. These systems both feature a 5-1-1 timer giving you a program capability with three possible program settings: One for weekdays (Monday to Friday), one for Saturday and one for Sunday.
Each program has 4 programmable events per day:
- On time 1
- Off time 1
- On time 2
- Off time 2
Each program event can be enabled/disabled easily and their time can be adjusted as desired quickly.
All four sets of programs are disabled in the factory default.
AirTouch 2 and 3
Check out our new Interface Introduction video on our FAQ page to see the step by step process in programming your AirTouch Timer and more, or follow the instructions below.
To start, touch the Programs tab on the top of the AirTouch home screen.
- Up to 4 programs and one AC timer can be set up for each ducted system. Remember, AirTouch lets you control 2 independent ducted air conditioning units.
- Touch the Program event button of the program (e.g. Program 1) on the Programming screen to enter the Program time screen.
- Touch the relevant area to select Monday-Friday, Saturday or Sunday program and the ON or OFF operation to modify.
- Use the time wheel to choose the time for each operation.
Set your Program for an individual or multiple zone/s or the entire AC unit
- Enter the Assignment screen by touching Assignment on the Programming screen. The Assignment screen shows the list of the current programs of each zone and the AC Unit.
- Touch the Program field of a zone/group or the AC unit to show all program options. Touching a program option will assign the program to the group or the AC unit. Each zone/group and the AC unit can be assigned with one program from Program 1 to Program 4 ('P1' to 'P4').
- If a program has been assigned to a group or AC unit, the program indicator will appear next to the group.
Set AC Timer Overall
- The AC timer function is useful for automatically switching the AC unit ON or OFF at any given time if AC is connected to your AirTouch.
- You can use the OFF Timer and ON Timer in combination or separately. If you have multiple air conditioners connected to your AirTouch, you can set both their timers here.
- Touch AC Timer in the Program screen to enter the AC Timer setup screen. Here you can choose to enable or disable the relevant timer, and use the time wheel to set the time for the operation. The AC timer icon will be on the status bar if the AC timer is set.
Start by touching Program on the top right of the ZoneTouch home screen.
- Up to four programs can be created. Touching the Home button will go back to the Home screen from programming setting pages.
- Touch the Program buttons (e.g. Program 1) on the Programming screen to enter the screen to select scenarios and adjust the event times.
- Touch a day option radio button to select Monday to Friday, Saturday or Sunday program to modify. Touch the time switch radio button on the right to enable or disable your chosen ON or OFF time.
- Touch the Hour, Minute or AM/PM field on the screen to highlight it, and then the + (plus) and - (minus) buttons will appear on the screen. Touch the + or - buttons to adjust the time.
Assign your Program to a Zone/s
- Enter the Assignment screen by touching Assignment on the Programming screen. The Assignment screen shows the list of the current program of each group.
- Touch the Program field of a zone/group to show all program options. Touching a program option (Program 1, 2, 3 or 4) will assign the program to the zone/group. Each zone/group can be assigned with one program from Program 1 to Program 4 (‘P1’ to ‘P4’).
- If a program has been assigned to a zone/group, the program indicator will appear on the group if any of the four events in the program is enabled.