NASA (657229) Commissioning Notes
NOTE: This gateway will only work with units which have NASA protocol.
Samsung wall controller cannot be used at the same time.
- Wire AirTouch, gateway and AC indoor as per diagram and leave the dipswitches on the gateway at their default position. Make sure all wires are connected properly.
- Initialise the AC Unit. If AirTouch 5 sensors are used for AC temperature control:
- Settings on AirTouch 5 console: Go to Settings>Installer>AC Setup and select the control sensor appropriate Control Sensor.
- Settings from the Samsung wall controller: Go to Installation/Service Modes by pressing and holding ESC and Set buttons together, find Main Menu 1, Submenu 2, and then set Data bit 1 to 1. After the setting, remove the Samsung wall controller and use the gateway only.
- Restart the AC and gateway first and then power up AirTouch. Or power them up at the same time.